1. Maintain composure and professionalism at all times.
2. Adhere to the standard of ethical conduct and compliance.
3. Apply rules and regulations in a consistent, non-biased manner.
4. Refrain from behavior that fosters the appearance of conflict of interest.
5. Be prepared to acknowledge mistakes, learn from them and
take appropriate steps to prevent a recurrence.
6. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
7. We will not be satisfied with a substandard result, and we will seek to put things right.
8. Display honesty in all personal and professional relationships.
9. Be trustworthy and inspire trust in those around you.